Bids & RFPs
Building and Fire Inspection and Plan Review Services July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020Posted: Mar 13, 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for the BUILDING AND FIRE INSPECTION AND PLAN REVIEW SERVICES: JULY 1, 2017 TO JUNE 30, 2020 project (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals at Tracy City Hall Reception Desk, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California 95376 Attn: Kevin Jorgensen, up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 27th day of March, 2017.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals available on the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us (any questions should be directed to Kevin Jorgensen, Chief Building Official and Fire Code Official, City of Tracy, Development Services Department, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, 95376 – Ph. 209-831-6415). The general scope of services includes engineering, architectural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, energy, accessibility and fire prevention document review and inspection services for residential, commercial, industrial, historical and existing building projects.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR BUILDING AND FIRE INSPECTION AND PLAN REVIEW SERVICES: JULY 1, 2017 TO JUNE 30, 2020 – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.