Bids & RFPs
Municipal Financial Advisory ServicesPosted: Feb 28, 2017
CITY OF TRACY
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AND PROPOSALS
MUNICIPAL FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests qualifications and proposals (RFQ/P) for municipal financial advisory services to assist the City with bond financing transactions, debt service management, and strategic planning for capital projects and long-term operational costs.
2. Responses are to be provided to Anne Bell, Mgt. Analyst II, Finance Department by 5:00 p.m., on the 21stday of March, 2017. Proposals may be either be e-mailed to Anne.Bell@cityoftracy.org or delivered by post to Anne Bell’s attention at 333 Civic Center Plaza, TracyTracy, California. Statements of qualifications and proposals that are mailed shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR THE CITY OF TRACY FINANCIAL ANALYSES – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
3. The services to be performed by the successful proposer(s) are described in the Request for Qualifications and Proposals which can be obtained by contacting Anne Bell at the aforementioned E-mail address or calling 209-831-6859. Any questions should be directed to Anne Bell.
4. All responsive statements of qualifications and proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate Qualifications and Proposals are set forth in the Request for Qualifications and Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Statements of Qualifications and Proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.
Anne H. Bell, Mgt. Analyst II Date