Bids & RFPs
Design Services for Senior Center RenovationPosted: Jan 5, 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for the Senior Center Renovation CIP 71093 (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the CITY ENGINEER, 333 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, TRACY, CA 95376, ATTN: BINH NGUYEN, SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER, up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., January 19, 2017. The intent is to renovate the Senior Center to provide improved circulation and additional space for activities and storage. As-built plans are attached as Exhibit B and C.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals (which is attached). Additional Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us. Any questions should be directed to Binh Nguyen, Senior Civil Engineer in the Engineering Division.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR CITY OF TRACY SENIOR CENTER RENOVATION CIP 71093 – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate Proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Proposals or waive any irregularities in any Proposal, this request for proposals (RFP) or the proposal process.