Bids & RFPs
Citywide Storm Drainage Master Plan UpdatePosted: Dec 1, 2016
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for the Citywide Storm Drainage Master Plan Update Project (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the CITY ENGINEER, 333 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, TRACY, CA 95376, ATTN: BINH NGUYEN, SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER, up to the hour of 3:00 p.m., February 1, 2017. The intent is to update the Citywide Storm Drainage Master Plan that was adopted by the City Council on April 16, 2013 and attached with this RFP as an Exhibit “B”.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals (which is attached). Additional Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us. Any questions should be directed to Binh Nguyen, Senior Civil Engineer in the Engineering Division.
3. Any changes to the Request for Proposals will be posted on City’s website in the form of addendum. Proposers shall periodically check City’s website at www.ci.tracy.ca.us for any addenda issued for this request and acknowledge the inclusion in proposal documents
4. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR CITY OF TRACY CITYWIDE STORM DRAINAGE MASTER PLAN UPDATE – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
5. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate Proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
6. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Proposals or waive any irregularities in any Proposal, this request for proposals (RFP) or the proposal process.