Bids & RFPs
Design Support Services for Recycled Water ProjectPosted: Nov 21, 2016
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
DESIGN SUPPORT SERVICES
FOR THE CITY OF TRACY RECYCLED WATER PROJECT
* * * * * * * *
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Tracy is seeking a firm to provide Design Support Services for the design of the Recycled Water Facilities associated with the award of the Department of Water Resources Grant (Grant).
Five copies of the sealed proposals will be accepted by the City of Tracy:
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT,
Attn: Kuldeep Sharma, Utilities Director
3900 Holly Drive, Tracy, California 95304,
UNTIL: December 2, 2016 - 5:00PM
The City has divided the design into two components—pump stations and pipelines—to expedite the process. Consultants for the design of both components have been selected and are working on the initial design phases of the project. The selected firm will provide design support services for both consultants. CH2M will be designing the pump stations and West Yost Associates will be designing the pipeline portion of the project. Design Support services shall include surveying, soil borings, geotechnical drilling and potholing services as described in the attached scopes of work.
The Proposal shall include the following:
· Company description and qualifications;
· Project understanding and approach to work;
· Personnel organization chart and resumes. Only provide resumes of key personnel (at least 10% of the total man-hours); provide name of any sub consultants
· References (3) and a list of three similar projects;
· Scope of Work with itemized tasks;
· Schedule; and
· Estimate of labor and cost (include in separate sealed envelope).