Bids & RFPs
WATER REVENUE AND RATE ANALYSISPosted: Sep 12, 2016
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
FOR THE CITY OF TRACY
WATER REVENUE AND RATE ANALYSIS
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter “CITY”) requests proposals from qualified Consultants for a Water Revenue and Rate Analysis and will receive proposals in the office of the:
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
Attn: Kuldeep Sharma, Utilities Director
3900 Holly Drive, Tracy, California, 95304
up to 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Professional services are required to update the City of Tracy’s water revenue and rates. The scope of services includes but is not limited to following:
• Review the existing rates and recommend whether to justify the existing tiers or select a different rate structure.
• Submit data request for City furnished financial data.
• Review data and update revenue, consumption and associated tables.
• Project revenue requirements.
• Complete projected revenues and rate analysis.
• Propose water rates.
• Meeting with City staff to discuss and strategize the findings of the analysis.
• Conduct a City Council workshop on January 17th, 2017.
• Make a presentation to the City Council on April 18, 2017 discussing the rate/revenue analysis and new proposed water rates (the rate increase if recommended will follow the Proposition 218 process).