Bids & RFPs
Project Approval and Environmental Document (PA&ED) CIP 73146 & CIP 73147
MODIFICATION OF EXISTING I-205/MT. HOUSE PKWY INTERCHANGE AND I-580/MT. HOUSE PKWY INTERCHANGEPosted: Jul 6, 2016
CITY OF TRACY
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for modification of I-205/MT. HOUSE & I-580/MT. HOUSE EXISTING INTERCHANGES (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the CITY eNGINEER, 333 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, TRACY, CA 95376, ATTN: ZABIH ZACA, SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER, up to the hour of 3 p.m., on the 3th day of August, 2016.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request for Proposals (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the city website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us. Any questions should be directed to Zabih Zaca, Senior Civil Engineer in the Engineering Division. The general scope of services includes completion of PA&ED.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PREPARATION OF PROJECT APPROVAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENT (PA&ED) FOR MODIFICATION OF - I-205/MT. HOUSE AND I-580/MT. HOUSE EXISTING INTERCHANGE PROJECTS - CIP 73146 & 73147, – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
Five copies of the proposal shall be provided in the sealed envelope.
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal, this request for proposals (RFP) or the proposal process.