Bids & RFPs
Landscape Plan Checking ServicesPosted: Jun 14, 2016
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for Landscape Plan Checking Services related to City’s Capital Improvement Projects and new subdivisions (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the City Engineer, Development Services Department, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California 95376, (Attn: Zabih Zaca, Senior Civil Engineer), up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 30th day of June, 2016.
2. The services to be performed by the successful consultant are described in the Request for Proposals (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Proposals are available from (and any questions should be directed to Zabih Zaca of the Engineering Division) the CITY at the Office of City Engineer. The general scope of services includes providing qualified landscape architectural personnel to provide plan checking for landscape portion related to City’s Capital Improvement Projects and new subdivisions.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR LANDSCAPE PLAN CHECKING FOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT AND NEW SUBDIVISIONS – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which consultant best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.