Bids & RFPs
PROFESSIONAL LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICESPosted: Jun 8, 2016
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for professional services related to the review of Land Development projects submitted to the CITY for development approval through the City’s entitlement process (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals at Tracy City Hall Reception Desk, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, ATTN: Aleck Cheney, up to the hour of 5 p.m., on the 21st day of July, 2016.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals available on the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us (any questions should be directed to Aleck Cheney 209-831-6471 or firstname.lastname@example.org ). The general scope of services includes the review of Land Development projects submitted to the CITY for development approval through the City’s entitlement process.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PROFESSIONAL LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer(s) best meet(s) the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.