Bids & RFPs
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ON MULTIPLE PROJECTSPosted: Jun 8, 2016
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for the Program Management Services on multiple projects within the City on an as needed basis for a period of three (3) years (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the City Engineer, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, up to the hour of 2:00 p.m., on the 21st day of July, 2016.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals. Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from (and any questions should be directed to) the CITY at 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, 95376, Attention Robert Armijo. The general scope of services includes providing program management services on multiple development projects and Specific Plans on an as needed basis for a period of three (3) years.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SERVICES ON MULTIPLE PROJECTS – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.” Project cost shall be in separate part of this package and in a sealed and marked envelope – PROPOSAL COST.
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.