Bids & RFPs
05.16.16 Notice of Request for Qualifications & Proposals - City of Tracy Financial Analyses
Posted: May 16, 2016
CITY OF TRACY
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AND PROPOSALS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests Statements of Qualifications and Proposals for a consultant to perform 1) internal service charge analyses; 2) indirect cost analyses; 3) cost allocation plan for transportation program preparation; 4) development and capital improvement project overhead analyses; and 5) cost of services analyses (hereinafter “Project”) for CITY Departments and Divisions.
2. Responses are to be provided to Anne Bell, Administrative Services Department Mgt. Analyst II by 5:00 p.m., on the 30th day of June, 2016
. Proposals may be either be e-mailed to Anne.Bell@ci.tracy.ca.us
or delivered by post to Anne Bell’s attention at 333 Civic Center Plaza, TracyTracy, California. Statements of qualifications and proposals that are mailed shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR THE CITY OF TRACY FINANCIAL ANALYSES – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
3. The services to be performed by the successful proposer(s) are described in the Request for Qualifications and Proposals which can be obtained by contacting Anne Bell at the aforementioned E-mail address or calling 209-831-6859. Any questions should be directed to Anne Bell.
4. All responsive statements of qualifications and proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate Qualifications and Proposals are set forth in the Request for Qualifications and Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Statements of Qualifications and Proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.