Bids & RFPs
Pavement Management System Update CIP 73131Posted: May 6, 2016
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for PAVEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UPDATE CIP 73131 (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the CITY ENGINEER, 333 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, TRACY, CA 95376, ATTN: Ripon Bhatia, Senior Civil Engineer, up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 1st day of June, 2016.
2. The services to be performed by the successful CONSULTANT are described in the Request for Proposals (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us (and any questions should be directed to Ripon Bhatia, Senior Civil Engineer of the Engineering Division). The general scope of services includes providing an update to City’s Pavement Management System.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR PAVEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UPDATE CIP 73131 – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which CONSULTANT best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.