Bids & RFPs
RFP - Material Testing Services July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018Posted: Mar 15, 2016
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
MATERIAL TESTING SERVICES
JULY 1, 2016 to JUNE 30, 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for the MATERIAL TESTING SERVICES JULY 1, 2016 To JUNE 30, 2018 (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the City Engineer, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, up to the hour of 2:00 p.m., on the 21st. day of April, 2016
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer or CONSULTANT are described in the Request For Proposals. Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from (and any questions should be directed to) the CITY at Office of the City Engineer, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, 95376, Attention: Paul Verma. The general scope of services includes: Provide on-site quality control testing and/or special inspection services for all construction projects within the City of Tracy, when deemed necessary by the City, between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2018.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR– MATERIAL TESTING SERVICES JULY 1, 2016 to JUNE 30, 2018 DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.