Bids & RFPs
03.03.16 Street Paint StriperPosted: Mar 3, 2016
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR BIDS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests Bids for a STREET PAINT STRIPER, and will receive Bids in the office of the Public WOrks Department, 520 Tracy Blvd., Tracy, California, up to the hour of 10:00 a.m., on the 14th day of March 2016.
2. The specifications that are required for this equipment provided by the successful bidder are described in Exhibit A (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Bids are available from the CITY at the Public Works Department, 520 Tracy Blvd., Tracy, CA 95376, (209) 831-6300.
3. Bids shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED BID FOR STREET PAINT STRIPER – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive Bids will be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which Bidder has the lowest bid and best meets the CITY’s specifications necessary for the required equipment.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Bids or waive any irregularities in any bid or the bid process.