Bids & RFPs
RFP - Capital Improvement Project Technical SupportPosted: Dec 3, 2015
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for providing design support related to the City’s CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the CITY ENGINEER, 333 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, TRACY CA 95376, ATTN: ZABIH ZACA, Senior Civil Engineer, up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 22nd day of December 2015.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us (and any questions should be directed to Zabih Zaca, Senior Civil Engineer of the engineering Division). The general scope of services includes providing qualified engineering Design / Drafting Technician to provide design and drafting support services related to City’s Capital Improvement Projects.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Task by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.