Notice of Request for Bid for Street Sweeping 2015
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests Bids for the STREET, ALLEY, AND PARKING LOT SWEEPING project (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive Bids in the office of the Public WOrks Department, 520 Tracy Blvd., Tracy, California, up to the hour of 10:00 a.m., on the 20th day of August, 2015.
2. The services to be performed by the successful bidder are described in the Request for Bids (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Bids are available from (and any questions should be directed to) the CITY at the Public Works Department, 520 Tracy Blvd., Tracy, CA 95376, (209) 831-6300. The general scope of services is included in Exhibit “A.”
3. Bids shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED BID FOR STREET, ALLEY, AND PARKING LOT SWEEPING – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive Bids will be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which Bidder has the lowest bid and best meets the CITY’s minimum qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all Bids or waive any irregularities in any bid or the bid process.
RFB Street Sweeping