RFP for City of Tracy, Tree Maintenance Program
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests qualifications and proposals for the TREE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM project (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals in the office of the PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR, 520 TRACY BLVD., Tracy, California, up to the hour of 10:00 a.m., on the 6th day of July 2015.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request for Proposals. The general scope of services includes approximately 37,000 street and park trees (Landscape Maintenance District – 27,233; General Fund – 9,789) that comprise the City’s Urban Forest. Copies of the Request for Proposals are available online here or from the Public Works Department located at 520 Tracy Blvd., Tracy, CA 95376. Any questions should be directed to Don Scholl Don.Scholl@ci.tracy.ca.us or (209) 831-6360.
3. Three copies of the proposal must be submitted and be clearly marked as follows:
“SEALED PROPOSAL for Tree Maintenance Program – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by the City in order to determine which proposer best meets the City’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the City will evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
5. The City reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.