City of Tracy Opens Seventh Grant Cycle to Support Youth Services
As Part of the Mayor’s Youth Community Support Network
Posted: Jul 3, 2014
Location: Tracy, Calif.
The City of Tracy announces the opening of its seventh grant funding cycle as part of the Mayor’s Community Youth Support Network (MCYSN). The MCYSN, Reconnecting Our Youth Grant Program, seeks to award grants in the following service provider areas:
- Youth Outreach and Education
- Substance abuse, prevention and education
- Bullying prevention (physical, verbal, cyber)
- Alternative After-School & Evening Youth Activities
- Gang Prevention & Intervention Services
- Family or Individual Youth Case Management
- Behavioral Health Services – Prevention and Intervention ONLY
The MCYSN effort is a collaborative strategy to address youth issues in the City of Tracy through prevention, intervention and suppression programs and services. The Reconnecting Our Youth Grant Program is a way to formalize the City’s partnerships with local service providers and the programs that are aimed at reconnecting youth to their families, schools, and services while expanding opportunities for at-risk children and teens.
Request for Qualification (RFQ) packets may be picked up at Tracy City Hall, 2nd
Floor - City Manager’s Office or on the City’s website, www.ci.tracy.ca.us
. Interested applicants must attend a mandatory pre-submittal conference on July 10, 2014 at Tracy City Hall, Room 203 from 1-2:30 p.m. The deadline to submit an RFQ application is August 1, 2014.