The utility bill is sent out every month. Payment is due within three weeks after the billing date. Payments received after the delinquent date will be subject to late fees/penalties. You can pay your bill using the following methods:
- · Pre-Authorized Payment Service (PAP) - Sign up for this free service and your bill will be automatically be deducted from your checking account on the scheduled due date. Please complete the Pre-Authorized Payment form and submit with a voided check to the Finance Department. Important: Continue to pay from your utility bill each month, until the notice "*AUTOPAY:* DO NOT PAY" appears on your billing statement.
- · 7-ELEVEN Cash Payments – Take your entire bill that is printed with the bar code to participating 7-Eleven stores. You must pay by CASH ONLY and must have your entire physical bill with barcode to make a payment. To find a 7-Eleven location, visit www.paynearme.com/locations
- · Pay-by-phone – Use our automated phone system to pay by check, VISA or Mastercard (credit/debit). Payment made is a one-time transaction. This option is available 24/7 at no cost for the customer. Please call 209-831-6800 and follow the prompts to make a payment. Note: Check-by-phone may not be available if your account is due for a disconnection.
- By Mail - Mail in your check or money order . Please make checks payable to City of Tracy. Send to: City of Tracy, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, CA 95376.
- In Person- Pay in person at the City Hall. Payments are accepted at the Finance Front Counter during normal business hours. After hours, you may drop your check or money order (no cash please) in the drop boxes located at the City Hall. One is located in front of the City Hall off of Civic Center Drive and other is a drop slot into the back of the City Hall by the water fountain off of 10th Street.