Annual Residential Clean-Up Program
The City of Tracy offers an annual clean-up program which allows each residential property to have one free scheduled pickup per calendar year.
Do I qualify?
- The curbside annual clean-up program is only available to residential customers who reside inside Tracy City limits.
- All residential properties must have an active residential account with the City of Tracy.
- Please note that the account of the customer must be current (i.e., no past due amounts) to order the annual clean-up or temporary dumpster.
What items can I place out for collection?
- Residents can place up to ten (10) 32-gal trash bags or equivalent and two (2) items of furniture, such as, appliances, mattress sets, sofas, or any combination of any two (2) large furniture items. All bags, bundles and appliances must be placed neatly at curbside not blocking the sidewalk or gutter. Please review our acceptable and unacceptable list of items.
- Residents must notify Tracy Disposal at (209) 835-0601, prior to placing any appliances, white goods or any other items requiring special handling such as televisions, freezers, refrigerators etc. at the curb.
How many collections do I get?
- Each property will receive one scheduled collection per year.
When do I set my items out for collection?
- You must first schedule your collection. Place your items neatly at the curb in front of your residence no later than 4am the day of the scheduled collection and no earlier than the night before your scheduled collection per Tracy Municipal Code 5.04.010.
- PLEASE NOTE: Unless you identify an alternate curbside location (back alley, etc.) our drivers will only look for your items in front of the service address you give us.
When can I schedule a collection?
- Customers have a calendar year to schedule their collection. Customer must request their collection in advance and will be based on availability by calling Tracy Disposal (209) 835-0601.